Although people know it’s dangerous, texting is just as popular as ever, even when people are driving. Texting creates a major distraction for pedestrians, cyclists and drivers, but despite that risk, it’s still something that you can see people doing every day....
- Snacking while driving could lead to a serious collision
- What are the worst Florida cities for deadly DUI car accidents?
- Feeling tired affects your driving safety, not just your mood
- Texting is still a leading cause of crashes due to distraction
- How much risk do drunk drivers create for others in Florida?